EL20 DRO - Compact and cost-effective solution for Machine Tool
The EL20 is a compact digital readout system for performing two axes linear measurement at high level of precision and accuracy.
EL20 DRO offers Seven Segment display for two axes, along with quick reset keys. For linear axes, it has linear calibration option.
EL20 includes basic measurement functions like Bolt-hole and Preset (Distance to-go) along with pc-transfer facility and Homing/ Machine reference.
EL20 can be mounted in a panel.
Salient features :
- Ergonomic and compact design with panel mounting option
- Basic functions such as Bolt-hole and Preset (Distance to-go)
- Interfaces standard Optical and magnetic RS422 digital encoders
- Linear error compensation for linear axes available
- RS232 communication for axis reading transfer to PC and for software update
- CE and RoHS approval
- Manufactured with ISO 9001:2015 standard
- EMC 14 with Tape- Elektra Magnetic Compact Reader Head with 14mm height
- EMC 25 with Tape - Elektra Magnetic Compact Reader Head with 25mm height
- Magna Slim