The EL25 is a compact digital readout system for performing three axes (two linear and one angular) geometrical measurement at high level of precision and accuracy.
EL25 DRO offers Seven Segment display for two axes, along with quick reset keys. For linear axes, it has linear calibration option.
EL25 includes basic measurement functions like Circle and Distance along with result storage upto 50 numbers and pc-transfer facility. It also supports direct connectivity with serial thermal printer.
EL25 can be mounted in a panel.
- Ergonomic and compact design with panel mounting option
- Basic functions such as Circle and Distance measurement
- Interfaces standard Optical and magnetic RS422 digital encoders
- Linear error compensation for linear axes available
- RS232 communication for serial printer, Result backup and service port for software update.
- CE and RoHS approval
- Manufactured with ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Backup memory for 50 results.
- Axis set / reset
- Absolute / incremental counting mode
- Inch / mm mode
- DD.DEC / DD.MM.SS mode for O axis
- Circle measurement
- Distance measurement
|Features|| Details |
| Power Supply || External AC-DC adapter
Input voltage: 100VAC to 240VAC
Output Voltage: 5VDC/3A
| Encoder Input || 3 axes X, Y, O , Digital RS422 encoder |
| Display || 7 segment 0.31ö size display
2 axis display with O axis display switchable with Y axis
| Keyboard || Tactile keyboard |
| Resolutions || 0.1Ám, 0.2 Ám, 0.5Ám, 1Ám, 2Ám, 5Ám, 10Ám, 20Ám, 50Ám
(User selectable, dependent on encoder)
| Operating Temperature || 0°C to +50°C |
| Storage Temperature || -20°C to +70°C |
| Relative Humidity || 20% to 80% non-condensing |
| Weight Approx. || 300 gram |
| Dimensions || 96mm (Length) X 59mm (Width) X 42mm (Depth) |
| Panel cutout dimensions || 96.5mm X 59.5mm |
| Power consumption Approx. || 8 watts |
| Encoder consumption || Max 150mA each |