MDB20-20mm modular board type rotary encoder
MDB20 magnetic rotary encoder module has a precision sensor having an integrated Hall element for scanning a permanent Dipole magnet. The Sensor itself generates a constant amplitude Sine and Cosine voltages that is used for angle calculations. These Sine and Cosine signals are further interpolated to get the Incremental or Absolute signals with resolutions up to 14 bits per rotation.
MDB20 module is a 20mm PCB assembly which can be used in any small designs with ease of installation.
- 20mm Circular PCB assembly module.
- Operates on 5V power supply.
- Variety of outputs supported like Analog Sin-Cos output, Incremental RS422, Absolute SSI and BiSS-C protocol.
- Supports up to 14 bits (16384 positions) per rotation- Absolute and Incremental output.
- Accuracy +/- 0.5°.
- High Speed operation up to 20000 rpm at finest resolution.
- 3600 CPR also available to give angular resolutions easier for mathematical calculations.
- Packaging Machines
- Paper and Textile industry
- Defence Projects
- Medical Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Special Purpose Machines
- Motor Drive Technology
- elevator technology
- Automotive Industry
- And many more...