MDE16-16mm Shaft encoder
MDE16 is a very compact magnetic rotary enclosed encoder with a shaft. It has a precision sensor having an integrated Hall element for scanning a permanent Dipole magnet. The encoder can give Absolute as well as incremental outputs up to 14 bits per rotation.
MDE16 enclosure is designed like a miniature enclosed shaft encoder allowing for very easy and compact installation in applications.
Its IP68 robust design makes it ideal for use in harsh environments.
- 16mm Circular encoder with Ø4mm Shaft.
- Operates on 5V power supply.
- Variety of outputs supported like Analog Sin-Cos output, Incremental RS422, Absolute SSI and BiSS-C protocol.
- Supports up to 14 bits (16384 positions) per rotation in Absolute and up to 12 bits (4096) in Incremental outputs.
- Accuracy +/- 0.35°.
- High Speed operation up to 20000 rpm at finest resolution.
- 3600 CPR also available to give angular resolutions easier for mathematical calculations.
- Packaging Machines
- Paper and Textile industry
- Defence Projects
- Medical Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Special Purpose Machines
- Motor Drive Technology
- elevator technology
- Automotive Industry
- And many more...