MDM22-22mm modular enclosed
MDM22 magnetic encoder module consists of an encoder body and a magnet holder. The magnet holder is fitted on the rotating shaft and the encoder body in front of the magnet holder. The sensor inside the body will sense the rotating magnet and gives the Absolute as well as incremental outputs up to 14 bits per rotation.
This gives a very high speed, IP68 robust, bearing less encoder design ideally suitable for applications in harsh environments.
- 22mm modular encoder with magnet holder.
- Operates on 5V power supply.
- Variety of outputs supported like Analog Sin-Cos output, Incremental RS422, Absolute SSI and BiSS-C protocol.
- Supports up to 14 bits (16384 positions) per rotation Absolute and Incremental outputs.
- Accuracy +/- 0.5°.
- High Speed operation up to 20000 rpm at finest resolution.
- 3600 CPR also available to give angular resolutions easier for mathematical calculations.
- Packaging Machines
- Paper and Textile industry
- Defence Projects
- Medical Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Special Purpose Machines
- Motor Drive Technology
- elevator technology
- Automotive Industry
- And many more...